20m (TWENTY METRES) - because 100m is too far to run!
A local-multiplayer athletics game for up to 8 players on one keyboard (or a mixture of keyboard and controllers)!
Inspired by classic joystick-breakers like Track & Field and Daley Thompson's Decathlon - the perfect game for furious local-multiplayer button mashing.
If you have no friends, that's no problem! 20m's competitive AI athletes provide a stiff challenge!
Features in v0.28:
- HEATS! Single-player mode now involves semi-finals before the final
- IMPROVED STATS: Record times, reactions and medal table
- PBs! Personal best times recorded for all players.
- 8-PLAYER local multiplayer
- Optional AI opponents
- Re-configurable controls (keyboard and/or gamepads, based on Input Dog)
- IMPROVED BORING STUFF: Settings/preferences now saved to file
- Endless replayability!
Default Keyboard Controls
- Player 1: Left Arrow, Right Arrow (+ Enter or R_Ctrl to select)
- Player 2: Z, X
- Player 3: O, P
- Player 4: Numpad Left, Numpad Right
- Player 5: T, Y
- Player 6: Q, W
- Player 7: N, M
- Player 8: Home, End
NEW: Use Left/Right (or equivalent), or PageUp/PageDown to cycle through usernames on name entry screen.
If a game pad is detected - it will control player 1 by default. A second detected gamepad will control player 2 - and so on.
Default Xbox 360 gamepad controls:
Note - button prompts are currently only shown for the default controls.
How to Play
Once the starter's gun sounds - press your two buttons alternately as quickly as possible until you reach the finish line!
If you make a false start - you are disqualified from the race! You can re-join in the next round.